Regular Check-ups in Coral Springs
Important Reasons For Twice-Yearly Visits:
- To allow us to check for problems that you might not see or feel including early signs of decay.
- To treat any oral health problems that are found. Generally, the earlier a problem is detected, the more manageable it is.
- A professional cleaning
- An oral cancer screening
- Digital X-Rays (when necessary) to find anything that is not visible with the naked eye
- Treatment recommendations
We take pride in offering our patients the latest technology in dental care including:
- Air Abrasion: For certain small cavities, Air Abrasion can mean NO needles and NO drills.
- DIAGNOdent: Laser Reflection allows us to find cavities on the chewing surfaces of back teeth, even when they just beginning, and would have been missed by previous detection methods.
- The Intra-Oral Camera: This small camera which is shaped like a pen puts a live shot of your teeth and gums on a screen. This allows you to view your mouth exactly as the doctor sees it!
- Digital Imaging: This technology allows us to create images of your mouth as if cosmetic procedures have been completed. We can then view these images together, and if necessary modify the image until it shows us exactly what you want.
Same-day dental appointments are available! Don’t hesitate to contact us at (954) 510-4300 to discuss any aspect of your dental health or to talk about our financing options. No one should be denied the proper dental care because of money.
Request an Appointment
Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Saturdays: By Appointments